Thursday, July 19, 2007

Meme me!

Looks like Dan tagged me for this meme. I'm getting rusty at this but I'll try.
  1. Each player must post these rules first.
  2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. It ends here.
8 little unknown facts about Clara 2.0 (beta):


ONE
I dislike people stuffing their grimy paw into my packet of food. If you're not part of the circle of trust, you are not eligible to share food and spit.

TWO
I need to keep my things organized in plastic bags. I am an environmental hazard.

THREE
I am forever 21. Obviously, in denial.

FOUR
My favorite time waster game is Bejeweled.

FIVE
My guilty pleasures are frivolous and flighty chic flicks and campy 80's movies. I bet that didn't take you too long to figure out.

SIX
Pet peeves : Hypocrisy, stinginess, self-imposed ignorance, dishonesty.

SEVEN
Never appoint me as a navigator because I cannot read maps.

EIGHT
I buy a lot of crap I don't need.

No comments: