Thursday, August 2, 2007

Post-independence day

I've always envied the people who had all the time in the world to hang out at the mall during work hours. Today, I have become a statistic. No fricking 30 minute queues at the cinema. Lovely.

I also made some purchases. The consultant does not know about this yet; he will be receiving the bill very soon. When he got home from work, I paraded around in my new dresses.

The consultant : Don't you already have a white dress?
Clara : But this one's a flirty white dress!

Men. They will never be able to understand.



Sightings : 1

2 comments:

jillies said...

HA HA! Ernie sighting is soo cute! But you didn't mention the stats etc etc! :D

me said...

Sighted at 2 pm, Ernie was wearing a boring blue working shirt with black pants. He was accompanied by his girlfriend.